Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Morning Push

There is no new discussion thread for today, mostly to allow me time to work on the Weekly piece.

Lots of things left to do with the existing discussion threads, and I'll be around to comment on them too. If that isn't enough, there is still this week's Open for you all to make your own fun.

Notices to All:

I will still be tracking comment activity this week, but not site view-counts, in an effort to judge the value of this forum for discussion.

As of now, there is only one "open" thread a week.

Again, what would help me best would be for each visitor to post at least one comment on any thread during the week, even if it is just a placekeeper to let me count you.

You may not comment on this thread. This is for administative purposes only.

Thanks!