Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning Push

From here, Sunday evening, but so it goes...

There is no new discussion thread for today, mostly to allow me time to work on the Weekly piece.

Lots of things left to do with the existing discussion threads, and I'll be around to comment on them too. If that isn't enough, there is still the Weekend Open for you all to make your own fun.

To repeat again what was said in Comments here, my thanks to "see-dubya" at MichelleMalkin.com for giving the August 4th N&C a cameo appearance over there.

Welcome to visitors following his link to us!

2 comments:

Purr said...

I hope a few people who posted on Malkin's site come over here-- there were some great comments there- and some very funny ones as well as a few who also shared my sentiments on how little the news covered Georgia but Edwards was the main topic!

The Obama remarks were a hoot-- googling for Georgia-

Bless a sense of humor!

Marie said...

Congratulations. I never expected to be rubbing shoulders (virtually) with someone who keeps such exalted company. :)