Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We are Gordon Brown

It seems that there is more than a little truth in the reports of some confusion in the Brown administration of Her Majesty's Government as to who gets to use the name "Gordon Brown" on official statements.

A little communication problem

Worse, as M. Goldfarb from the McCain-Palin Campaign pointed out here, even the context of the original statement from G. Brown's office missed the truth by mile.

Way to go, Gord. You're making us all proud. again.

3 comments:

Will said...

Does this mean I can write articles by Her Majesty's Prime Minister??? I wonder what I should say...

Marie said...

People in high positions should really learn when to keep quiet, but I guess the pull of being in the headlines is just too great!! Hi everyone, just checking in. Still alive and kicking (at least for the moment). Miss you all.

Mr. Bill said...

Does this mean I can write articles by Her Majesty's Prime Minister??? I wonder what I should say...

How about endorsing Sean Connery as King of Scotland? That could eat up a few news cycles & incite some creative, drunken rioting in the north.