Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Push

There is no new discussion thread for today, mostly to allow me time to work on the Weekly piece.

Lots of things left to do with the existing discussion threads, and I'll be around to comment on them too. If that isn't enough, there is still this week's Open for you all to make your own fun.

One quick advisory: Thread Topics remain open for 14 days, then default into moderated commenting (basically making them "dead" threads). On occasion, I will roll-forward a topic, opening a new thread on it as circumstances require, but when I do, I post a closing comment on the old thread. In either case, so long as there is a thread available on a topic, please post relevant comments there.

Oh, and a friendly reminder: Please do read what others have already commented on a thread. It prevents one looking a bit silly reposting an identical link, for example.

Thanks!