Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Morning Push

There is no new discussion thread, mostly to allow me time to work on the Weekly piece.

Lots of things left to do with the existing discussion threads, and I'll be around to comment on them too. If that isn't enough, there is still this week's Open for you all to make your own fun.

We are now officially "Site Meter"'ed, which allows me to see a bit better traffic levels and referrals. My thanks to all of you, new and old, who have come to visit.

And now for a moment's comic relief:

By using Site Meter, if someone finds this weblog by a Google search, I can see what search parameters they used, which leads to this...

To the visitor who searched Google with the search string "how do iexport undocumented gold bars" -- Man, are you in the wrong place.

((big grin))