Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Morning Push

One new item up, as it is breaking news that would have fallen between the cracks. Other than that, there is no new discussion thread, mostly to allow me time to work on the Weekly piece.

Lots of things left to do with the existing discussion threads, and I'll be around to comment on them too. If that isn't enough, there is still this week's Open for you all to make your own fun.

There is a favor I would ask, as I thought this was a good suggestion and I'd be honored if something came of it:

If you think The Weekly N&C would be an item you would like to see in print, write to your local newspaper *as one of their subscribers*, suggest they contact me and provide a link to one of The Weekly items you'd think would make a good example.

To answer questions before they are asked: I think this is a good idea because local print media often depends on syndicates for their informed opinion items; I like supporting local print media; No, I wouldn't suggest any of the short or discussion items as they are really internet-based presentations; Yes, I do have versions of each The Weekly item with end notes rather than links, *and* a stripped version that has no references but instead samples the relevant linked item.

Who knows; somebody out there might be looking for content, eh?

Thanks again to All!