Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well, that certainly clears that up.

Gosh, it is sure great to have the Iranian daily newspaper Kayhan around.

According to their insights, the Mumbai attack wasn't al-Qaeda or the Government of Pakistan...

...it was clearly an Indo-Israeli-American-mosthatedEnglish Plot.

Just one more reason to cancel your newspaper subscriptions, turn off the TV, and start getting IRNA's press releases as your sole source of news.

Oh, and stop reading 'blogs like Competing Hypotheses.


a heartfelt tip of the hat to the great translators over at MEMRI for this item.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Well, I am glad that was cleared up for me! I can now go about my day! lol

L.Douglas Garrett said...

hehhehheh

(Off-topic: Hi Becky! Great to see you here!)

Becky said...

Hi LDG! I try to stop by when I get some time to do some reading!